Saturday, December 20, 2008

Picture Tag

I came across this idea from Jenna.  I thought it was  neat so I decided play along.


Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
***Note: I edit and crop almost every picture I take.

This photo was taken when my mother-in-law & sister-in-law drove from NM to AZ to visit us.  We were taking pictures for a calendar, right before they traveled back home.  You can see me trying to brush my daughter's hair in the back.  LOL....

I tag the following 4 bloggers:

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Nice to meet you!! Thanks for stopping by and following me. :o) Your letter is H.

    Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!:) We have many pictures of me doing stuff like that as well. ;)

    I'm not posting for awhile..I'm taking a little bloggy break, but I'll let you know when I can get this one done.

    Merry Christmas!
    God Bless,
    Amy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!!!

    By the way...are you Filipino?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.