This game is simple. What you do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. Here's the catch... Everything on your list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
If you'd like to play, let me know and I will assign you a letter. Let the game begin :)

1. Happy: I couldn't be any more happy with my family. They make my world go round! there is never a dull moment in my home.

1. Happy: I couldn't be any more happy with my family. They make my world go round! there is never a dull moment in my home.
2. Horton hears a Who: This movie has been played in my house at least 50 times since it was released on DVD!!! It's a great movie and I really like it.
3. Healthy: On December 1, 2008 I started a new journey in my life; a journey to losing weight and being a healthier me. You can follow me if you'd like, just click here.
4. Hello Kitty: Ever since I could remember, my oldest daugher loved Hello Kitty. Just when I think she's finally over, she surprises me. Does anyone ever really get over Hello Kitty???
5. Helium: When my kids were younger, I used to have huge birthday parties for them. My hubby & I would buy a small helium tank from Wal-Mart or Target and air up the balloons with it. To see the expression on their faces was priceless.6. Help: When I need help with things it takes a lot for me to admit it or to ask for it. It's something I need to work on.
7. Ham: I love it when my husband makes ham for our Christmas dinner. mmmmmm, it is yummy with yeast rolls.....mmmmmm
8. Hamburger Helper: It's a life saver when we are running late from work. It's fast, simple and my kids love it!
9. Hot coffee: I love sipping on hot coffe with Hazelnut cream. Mmmmmm, I want some now :)
10. Heater: We live in Phoenix and lately the weather has been suprisingly cold. It's not something we are used to, that's for sure. I was about to turn the heater on last night!



I loved reading your "H's"!! I used to LOVE Hello Kitty stuff at the mall!! When I was little, they had these things you could buy called "Grab Bags." It was a surprise what was in there! I always wanted one..lol.
ReplyDeleteOh..and I love hamburger helper, but my hubby doesn't..so, so much for that. When I was single, I'd buy boxes of all different ones!
Oh..and I'm the say way w/ asking for help. I realized it's a pride thing...yikes!
This is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteHamburger Helper is fantastic when you are needing dinner in a hurry.;)
I also love heaters and hot coffee. It is very cold in Crazyville right now.
I would love to do this tag when I get back to posting after Christmas!
"H"appy "H"olidays!;)
God Bless,
Amy:)