
Here it is, the first Grilling Goodness of 2009! Did everyone have a good Christmas & Happy New Year? I sure hope so :)
If you would like to join in the fun, click here for Grilling Goodness #12. I'm sure Tina will have no problem with you joining in on all the fun. The more the merrier!
1. If you could have done something different in 2008, what would it be?
2. What is something that you know will happen in 2009?
3. What is something that you hope will happen in 2009?
4. Do you already have a vacation planned for this year?
5. Are you relieved that the holidays are over?
6. Did you make a resolution? Will you share it?
7. How old will you turn in 2009?
8. What did you do to celebrate the New Year?
1. I don't know...I think about it and there are so many little things I would like to change. I can't pick just one thing right now.
2. I know that in 2009 my son with start kindergarden and will be in a full day program. He is excited to start school.
3. I hope that my husband will decide to change his life and stop some bad habits.
4. We do not have any vacation plans right now. Well, every year we go to drag races in Phoenix so does that count as vacation?
5. Yes, I am relieved the holidays are over. It was very stressful this past year.
6. No, I did not make any resolutions. I don't believe in them, they're not for me. I do however have a goal for 2009. My goal is to be 130 lbs by December 2009. If you would like to follow along on my journey, you're more than welcome. Click here to see my weight loss blog.
7. I will be 33 years young in February :)
8. New Year's Eve we had planned a dinner at our place and then New Year's Day we were home lounging. Nothing special since our kids are in NM visiting with my in-laws.

I love your new blog look. Very pretty!:)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too!:)
And 33 sounds so young...I will be turning 40 this year...*Sigh* ;)
God Bless,
Amy:)
Krisha, I'm so glad you play along!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a weight loss goal as well...I'll go check your weight loss blog!
Happy New Year, friend!