
If you would like to join in the fun, click here.
1. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes, I have. The last time I rode a horse was over 10 years ago. I used to live with Aunt & her family when I was in high school. Her husband had 2 horses so me and my cousin would go riding on the weekends.
2. Have you ever run out of gas?
No, I can not say I have. I can say that there were MANY times when the bell would ring for more gas!
3. How many different schools did you attend growing up?
I attended 7 different schools!
Primary school: Kindergarden-2nd grade
Intermediate school: 3rd grade-5th grade
Middle school: 6th grade-8th grade
High school #1: 9th-10th
High school #2: 10th-11th
High school #3: 11th-12th
Community college
4. Do you have, and use, a library card?
Yes, I have a library card. I have not used it in years!
5. Hand-wash or dishwasher?
Hand wash. Growing up we never had a dishwasher so everything was done by hand. It wasn't until I moved to AZ when I had a dishwasher. I think I only used it 2 or 3 times. I wasn't impressed with it so I stuck to hand wash.
6. Does your alarm clock beep or play music?
My alarm clock beeps.....well, it rings like a phone. It's a very LOUND ring and very annoying!
7. Do you know how to roller skate?
Yes, I know how to roller skate. It's been so long and I'm sure once you learn you never forget. The last time I went roller skating was over 20 years ago! When we would visit my cousins on my dad's side we would ALWAYS spend a night at their house and go skating at the local skating rink. We would be up until 10pm and I always thought that was awesome!
8. What would you consider one of your biggest accomplishments?
I would have to say my biggest accomplishment is working with my husband to keep our relationship strong. I must say it wasn't always easy. We have 4 beautiful children and will celebrate our 14 year anniversary in June!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha