Saturday, January 03, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays

A little late BUT never too late...
I am thinking that most of you have heard of Brandon Heath.  If not, today you will.  I chose Brandon Heath, Give Me Your Eyes.
It's one of the most amazing songs I have heard.  It just gets me thinking about how "I have never cared".  I think about it and if I had God's eyes to "see" from his eyes, I would realize how much I have missed and would like to just change to make a better me and a better world.  Listen to the song and I sure hope that what I just said makes sense to you all.


Brandon Heath - Give Me Your Eyes


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of him before. I'll have to listen to the song tomorrow since it is midnight here and I don't want to accidentally wake anyone up!

    I love this meme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.