Time for another round of "Not me!" Monday.Join me as I participate in MckMama's meme, Not me! Monday and not post what I did not do this past week...
I did not try to hit 40 hours by Thursday so that I could stay home on Friday, not me!
I did not completely enjoy myself at my good friend's, MB & CB's farewell party! Afterall, I am not going to miss them at all because they are not the most fun & caring people I don't know! I most certainly, did not stay out until 3am that night! Oh no, not me! I also did not sleep in on Saturday because I was not out until 3am the night before! I most certainly did not get sick over the weekend because of lack of sleep! Oh no, not me!!!
I did not tell my kids I would take them to see a movie and then a few hours later did not feel completely lazy to go after all. My kids did not want to go anyway because they didn't want to take their friends, too!
I was not happy that my mom was more than not willing to drive my kids to Flagstaff and not make it easier on me. I was not happy my kids came back from NM on Saturday! I also was not glad to finally visit my brother's gravesite while we were all in Flagstaff over the weekend. I also did not allow my kids to play in the snow and more certainly did not let them enjoy themselves. I mean, come one, what kind of parent would I be?
I did not skip church Sunday so that we could have a family day before the kids went back to school. We did not have an early lunch and most definately did not watch the Philadelphia Eagles stomp the New York Giants because I did not want the Eagles to win so that they did not play the Arizona Cardinals in Glendale, Arizona!!! Oh no, not me!
It's your turn....What did you not do this past week?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha