Join me as I participate in MckMama's meme, Not me! Monday. I love reading her Not me Monday's! It's fun and like MckMama said, "you won't regret it. Not Me! Monday was born out of a desire to admit some of our imperfections and reveal a few moments we'd rather forget."
- I did NOT start my "Not me! Monday" Monday after noon and get busy at work and completely lose my blog because I closed my internet explorer because I thought my boss might have seen me blogging rather than working!!! Oh no, not me!
- I did NOT just blow off my calorie counting all weekend long! I don't know better than to do that! AND....I did NOT completely ignore my weight loss blog because I did NOT go over on my calories all weekend. To top it all off I did NOT go walking nor did I drink very much water the entire weekend. Oh no, not me!
- I did NOT take advantage of my kids being in New Mexico visiting with family and completely enjoy my time with my hubby, not me!
- I did NOT miss my kids terribly while they were gone. AND I did NOT call or text my daughter everyday to see what they were doing or what they did the night before.
- I am NOT excited that they are coming home soon!
- I still DO NOT have Christmas cards sitting on my computer desk waiting to be mailed! I did NOT forget to by stamps again!
If you would like to participate, click here and follow these simple rules.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha