I did not COMPLETELY fall of my "Road to losing weight" program. I did NOT just stop posting on my weight loss blog because I felt like I wasn't keeping on track and doing my best.
I did NOT let the laundry pile up so that now I have double the work to do this weekend!
I did NOT tell my friend JSY that we would attend her son's birthday and then DID NOT get a call from my kids' dentist moving up our appointment. We did NOT miss the entire party and DID NOT spend then entire day at the dental office! I was NOT about to strangle the dental office for moving up the appointment, oh no.....not me!
I absolutely, DO NOT still have my Christmas cards!!!


sometimes it is hard when we get off track but don't give up girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog..its nice to meet you and I look forward to gettting to know you better!
Aimee