Friday, January 30, 2009

Showing love for Lisa at Family Life

Lisa at God Family Life in that order 

Lisaluvslife

is doing a contest in celebration of her new blog design! The blog makeover is courtesy of Lisa and made by Tara.

Blog Makeovers by Tara

You can enter three times.

1.  Your name will go into a bowl for leaving her a comment on her post.

2.  Your name will go into the bowl a second time if you post this contest on your blog and please let Lisa know you are doing so.

3.  Third you will have an additional entry if you are a follower of her blog.

The contest will end midnight February 11th and the winner will be named on her February 12th post.



1 comment:

  1. So nice to meet you Krisha, I love your header and I have entered you 3 times and will be following you so I can get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.