One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days& decided to scan and share them with us! What a good way to share photos & take a trip through memory lane! Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!
I'm sharing several photos of my late brother Bryant. I've been thinking of him lately & really miss him.
In this photo he was just a few days old.

In this photo he was about 6-9 months. We were on a camping trip during the summer break.

In this photo he was about 6-9 months. We were on a camping trip during the summer break.
In this photo he was about 9 years old.
And here he's with my brother D. Bryant is about 13 or 14 years old.
I'm not sure why the pictures didn't come out right. They look a little fuzzy to me. I couldn't get them to come out right.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha