Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wednesday Walk #2 - Brother-In-Law

buttonwednesdaywalkmedium


Today I share photos of my brother-in-law at his high school graduation. Of course every family member is going to be taking photos with the graduate. We all thought it would be funny if the sisters-in-law would take a photo of the graduate. So this was our pose. Oh my gosh were we laughing & having lots of fun! I didn't get any photos of him with his girlfriend! If I remember correctly she was with her family & friends.






To this day, I have not gotten a photo of them together! Is seems like I never have my camera when I'm around them. At the end of the month I will definitely have photos of them! They are getting married! I thought it was so sweet that they're high school sweethearts soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Willie.

I'll be sure to post photos of the wedding. Until then, have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.