Saturday, August 01, 2009

Small Talk Six

SmallTalkSix-Large

Join the fun! Click here to learn how to play! I thought it would be fun to participate. It's really simple. You make a short post about the weekly topic which is posted here.

You can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. Click here to see the complete list of weekly topics. Fairly simple, right?

Today's topic is "6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange"

1. I can pick up thins with my toes.

2. I can bend my right ring finger at the first joint. It's the only finger I can do that with.

3. While carrying on a conversation on the phone, I can listen to whatever it is my kids are talking about (they think they are whispering amongst each other while I'm on the phone).

4. I can roll my tongue.

5. I an cross my eyes :)

6.....I can't think of anything else :(


Test

This is my test blog.