Join the fun! Click here to learn how to play! I thought it would be fun to participate. It's really simple. You make a short post about the weekly topic which is posted here.
You can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. Click here to see the complete list of weekly topics. Fairly simple, right?
Today's topic is "6 things you do, use to do, or would like to do to relax"
1. I would LOVE to just hang out at the beach. We have not done that since my mom took us to San Diego to celebrate my daughter's 9th birthday....she is now 13!!!
2. I put some music on just chill. Especially after a long, stressful day at work.
3. Nap. I currently have an hour at home before my kids get home from school so I try to nap or watch my DVR shows.
4. I USED to smoke a cigarette to help me relax. I wasn't much of a smoker but I had an occasional cigarette to help me get loose.
5. I watch a DVD. Some of my favorites are Uraban Cowboy, The Valley Girls, Love & Basketball, Love Jones and The Best Man.
6. I would LOVE to go on a nice family vacation. One where I dont' have to think about money & time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha