Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback: 14-August

Friday Photo Flashback

One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days& decided to scan and share them with us!  What a good way to share photos & take a trip through memory lane!  Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am sharing a photo of my girls when they were much younger.  Kelcie is 4, Keightlyn is 3 & Keirstin is 8 months.  Since this photo I've had Joshua, who was featured in my Wordful & Wordless Wednesday post.  I can't believe they are ALL in school now & my oldest is 13!  Yikes....my how time has flown by!

girls



girls2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.