Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Wednesday Walk #1

buttonwednesdaywalkmedium

Join me for my fist Wednesday Walk post. Click on the button above for details.

I put too much thought into this & couldn't decide what to do!  So I decided to post this cute picture of me & my girls when they were much younger.  This was before any of them were in school.  We always had a blast together.

I believe this was one of my many days off.  We decided to lounge around and play with the dolls.  When my girls were much younger that was they thing they loved to do.


I can't remember why my youngest has that expression!  I think she wanted to take the picture.  When she was this age she loved the camera!  She always wanted to take photos!  My girls look so adorable!

My oldest is now 13!  The second oldest is now 11 & the baby in the photo here is now 9 years old!  My how time flies!

Test

This is my test blog.