Guess who's first?!?
And the winner is.....
Meet Fwee, Fwee
Here he is getting all lathered up!
Now he's being rinsed off.
I don't know if you can tell in this photo, but he is actually just laying back relaxing in my had while I let the water run on his belly & trying to rinse under his neck.
Giving him a final rinse.
All done :)
Who's next??????
Everybody, meet Bugsy.
He's kicked back as I'm getting his tummy wet.
He was trying to drink the water as I was trying to get his coat wet.
Soap applied to body & getting him all lathered up!
He's all done! Time to rinse the soap off & steppin up on my hand like a stool while the water was running on his back.
All done. He's ready for his towel!
Here's the shampoo we used. They smelled like sun ripened raspberries!
Drying off now.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha