Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kickin' it on the front porch......10 things about me!

Hello there! I thought it would be fun to join Lynnette's porch party. Click on the button below to join in the fun.




Here are 10 things about me!

1.  I am a believer of Jesus Christ.  He is my Saviour!  This is one of my favorite verses:
2916957851_52b0af9ed2

2.  I started to blog about 4 years ago.  I didn't post so much back then but recently I started blogging again.  I started it because my mom & brother took my oldest daughters to visit family on the East Coast.  My girls were super excited & could not wait to go.  My girls were supposed to call every night & tell me about their day.  Well....that didn't happen.  They were so busy enjoying themselves & not to mention busy with sight seeing!  Here's a photo of them in New York. (June 2007)


3.  I LOVE drag racing!  Any chance I get, I'm there.  My favorite tracks are in Las Vegas & Denver.  Growing up that's what we did during our summer break.  My dad would take the family to Denver & we'd spend the whole weekend there.
DSCN6061

DSCN6007

DSCN5909
They are cleaning debris off the track.  You see how close I am to the track?  It's awesome!  Looking forward to the races in October!

4.  I am on a journey to losing weight.  It's NOT an easy thing.  It's been very challenging so far.  Click here to follow me on my journey.

5.  I am very proud of my girls learning how to weave a Navajo rug & am very thankful for my MIL for having the patience to teach them!  Click here to see a photo.

6.  I've been married to my husband for 9 years.  We celebrated our 9th anniversary in June.
DSCN1619-1

7.  I would LOVE a new digital camera!    I would LOVE to take a photography class, too!  I have a digital camera but I would LOVE a fancy one like this


8.  I would LOVE to go back to school!  I started wayyyyyyyy back in the day.  I was majoring in Elementary Education but somewhere a long the way I never finished.  I am sure it had something to do with me volunteering at my daughter's school.  At the time she was in 1st grade.  I wanted to teach K-3 but after that year I never went back!  Honestly, I really should have finished.  Now my daughter is 13!  At first I was freaking out!  I'm not sure why....I guess mainly because that meant I'm getting older!  My friends were trying to scare me 7 started saying the next thing you know she'll be driving.  I welcomed it by saying "Now she'll drive me EVERYWHERE I need to go!"

9.  Last year I almost LOST IT at my son's pre-school promotion!  My baby's growing up!
DSCN6243

10.  Last but not least, I am VERY thankful for my whole family, a loving and very support husband.  Thank you Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.