Thursday, July 09, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback #12

Friday Photo Flashback

One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She has so many pictures from her pre-digital camera days& decided to scan and share them with us!  What a good way to share photos & take a trip through memory lane!  Be sure to sign in to Mr. Linky so others can visit your blog too!

The photo I chose to share today is a group photo of my in-laws.  My father-in-law passed away 2 years ago & he is greatly missed!  My kids were all very much close to him & so I thought I would post a picture in rememberance of my father-in-law.

My oldest daughter, Kelcie will celebrate her 13th birthday on Saturday.  Her grandma & grandpa threw her a birthday party when she turned 11 and that was the last party she got to celebrate with her grandpa.

This photo was taken when my youngest brother-in-law graduated from high school.  He is the one standing behind my brother-in-law with the black shirt.

WilFamily



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.