Monday, July 27, 2009

MckLinky Weekly Blog Hop - 07/28/09: Favorite Kid Photo

Blog Hop - Favorite Kid Photo 7/28/2009

Description:
This week's Blog Hop theme is "Favorite Kid Photos". You can have one or more of your favorite photos your kids, grandkids, someone else's kid or even YOU when you were a kid. Funny, precious, heartwarming... your favorite!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I chose several photos.  We attended my husband's annual company picnic.  There were carnival rides there so my kids were all over that...

This photo is 3 of my kids.  They had just gotten on the ride & waiting for the attendant to make sure everybody's door is closed.
Photobucket

The ride is just getting started.
Photobucket

Ok, now they are in ful speed.  This was like some sort of spinner merry-go-round type of ride.  I can't even remember the name of it.  You can see my son's head tilted back.  I don't know if you can see but he is CRACKING UP!
Photobucket

You can see that he's still smiling as he's trying to make his way off.
Photobucket

Now he's scratching his head trying to decide if he wants to go back on with his sisters.  This time the older one is getting on.
Photobucket

Everyone's on and the door is shut.  no turning back now!
Photobucket

Awe....I love this one :) (** I used this photo on a previous post)
Photobucket

There's my son & oldest daughter laughing & enjoying the ride.
Photobucket

My son wanted to ride it again but living here in AZ, it was starting to warm up!  We were trying to get him to smile but he wasn't going to because we were leaving the park.
Photobucket






MckLinky Blog Hop



Test

This is my test blog.