
Welcome to Grilling Goodness with Tina!
It's that time again! It's the end of the week and a much needed weekend! Join me as I particiapte in Grilling Goodness with Tina. I must say, this is one of my favorite meme's! Click here or click on the icon above to join in the fun!
Here are the questions:
1. When you were growing up dreaming of having children...dreaming of what their names would be...did you stick with those names?
2. Are you affected by the death of Michael Jackson?
3. Do you use your dishwasher and your fireplace?
4. Have you ever been on a mission trip?
5. Will your kids participate in a Vacation Bible school this summer?
6. What about the economy is affecting you the worst?
7. Do your kids do chores?
8. Do you use energy efficient light bulbs?
Here are my answers:
1. No I did not stick with the names.
2. At first I was. I grew up on his music & listening to all his music playing on the radio & on tv, it turned out I was remembering my late brother. His music just took me back that moment in time when I was growing up with my brothers.
3. Nope, I do not use either of them.
4. I have not been on a mission trip.
5. My kids will not be participating in vacation bible school this summer.
6. It is affecting us grocery & gas wise. I'm sure it'll affect us when school starts again!
7. Yes, my kids have their share of chores.
8. Yes, we use some energy efficient bulbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha