Saturday, July 04, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hog - 07/03/09: Introduction

MckLinky Blog Hop
Welcome to my life

Hi & welcome to my life.

My name is Krisha. I am 33. I am Christian. I love Jesus. I love my family. I am a happily married wife of nine years. We have four of the greatest kids I could ask for. I blog about our family. The daily ins-and-outs & the ups and downs of our lives. I'm still fairly new at blogging but am slowly blogging on a daily basis. I recently started a journey to eating healthier & losing weight. My goal is to be 135 by December 2009. I know I set such a crazy goal but within the first month of my journey I lost 25 lbs so I know I can do it! Here's the link to my Journey to Losing Weight blog if you want to take a look at my progress, click here. My kids have also started being more active and working out with me! I love that they've started working out with me. I love it. I love music. I love my family.


MckLinky Blog Hop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.