Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did NOT spend all day on the computer Sunday. Not me! I would never do a thing like that!
Recently, I have NOT been glued to the tv for a few hours watching Wife Swap. While glued to the tv, I have NOT been taking advantage of my hubby cooking dinner. Seriously, who does that? Not me!
I did NOT start my Not me Monday post on Thursday & totally forget to finish it up on Monday! Afterall, I was NOT totally looking forward to my post & lose it all!
I also did NOT put off my laundry this past weekend because I did not think it would be so much easier & faster to take it to the laundry mat!
I hope you all had a great week! Happy no meing!