I found a new Saturday meme thanks to Staci from Momma's Gone over the Wall. I thought it would be fun to participate. It's really simple. You make a short post about the weekly topic.
You can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. Click here to see the complete list of weekly topics. Fairly simple, right?
Today’s topic is “6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general).”
1. It would be amazing to go on tour & visit so many places since I hardly ever get to travel. I would love to trael by bus & air!
2. I would be able to build a house of my dreams, not only for myself but my parents & brother! And of course for my Grandma, too!
3. I would be able to get in a good workout every day! No more slacking off & I'd have a personal trainer!
4. I would be able to take my family on tour with me so my hubby wouldn't have to work & my kids would be home schooled & have the opportunity to see the world.
5. I would build a music hall in my home town, Kayenta. That way all the young kids on the reservation would have an opportunity to express their musical talents. I would be able to give back to the community!
6. I would have a personal cook & maid! With 4 kids, a hubby & being tour.....when would I have time to cook or clean?
Want to join in on the fun? Well head on over to MomDot, grab a button, post your list & don't forget to add your direct link to Mr. Linky.
