Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MckLinky Weekly Blog Hop - 07/14/09: Three Things You Didn't Know About Me/Us

This week, on TUESDAY, 7/14/09, the theme is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US). You can express this with photos, writing or a combination.

One:
I love NHRA drag racing.  One of my favorite tracks I like is Summit.com race track in Las Vegas, NV.
DSCN6061

DSCN5909

This past year my hubby & I went in April.  My dad was supposed to come with us but he had to work.  The races just so happeened to fall on his birthday weekend so my hubby had a great idea!  I was in Savon looking for a birthday card when he suggested I have as many drivers sign his birthday card!  That was a GREAT idea!  So we walked around in the pit area & I got as many signatures & my picture taken with many drivers.  Here are a few photos:

DSCN5951

DSCN5950

DSCN5952
In this photo you can see Antron Brown just signed the birthday card!

DSCN5815

DSCN5813


Two:
I learned how to crochet from a book.  I crocheted a blanket for my nephew & sent it to him for Christmas one year.  I have not crocheted since then!  I really wish I took a picture of it!


Three:
I have one of the most artistic creative families ever!  My sister-in-law & her family made this for me.  It has been one of the most memorable birthday presents ever!

Here's the front:
DSCN6815

Here's the back:
DSCN6816

Side shot:
DSCN6817

Another sid shot:
DSCN6818

And now back to the front:
DSCN6819





MckLinky Blog Hop





Test

This is my test blog.