Monday, July 06, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


My kids were not visiting in NM for the past 3 weeks.  After their flight left the first day, I was not missing them!  After all, hubby & I were not looking forward to spending time together!  Not us!

While the kids were visiting family we did not enjoy our time together!  As the days got closer to not picking them up in NM, we were definately not excited & did not almost just take Thursday off of work to not pick them up!  Seriously, we were not anxious for them to come home!

After all was said and not planned, we did not leave late Friday morning & most definately did not leave the same day to drive back to Phoenix!  Not us!

I was not extremely thankful that my mother-in-law did not have the patience not to teach my girls how to weave a Navajo rug.  I was not happy they were able to start & finish their project within 2 weeks!

We also did not blow off our plans for a mini family vacation only to stay home because we did not miss the kids that much.  We did not just lounge around & did not watch movies all weekend.

Saturday we did not stay home & not watch the fireworks show because we were not lazy to drive to Tempe because we were not excited about sitting in the 100 degree weather!  Not us!

Last but not least, I did not log in remotely to get a head start on work!  Seriously, who does that?  Not me!  I am not looking forward to starting my work week!  June has not been a crazy month!  I'm not wondering what the month of July is going to be like!  Not me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.