This song reminds me of high school. I hear this song and all I can think of is my husband.
This song takes me back to my younger years. It reminds me of going on vacation in Denver, CO. Dad would take us there for Drag Races. We would camp out at the local campsite. It was awesome! I miss that! The one year we went the radio station we were listening to had "The Doors" marathon and everytime I hear this song it takes me back to that time in my life.
Anyone that knows me, knows that I love the R & B band Jodeci.
When I first heard this song, I had it on repeat for days!
I love anything George Strait! The first song reminds me of my mom & Auntie RT. The second one reminds me of my mom.
Those are some of my favorite songs...

Love "When You Say Nothing At All"....and of course anything by King George ;)
ReplyDelete