
It's time for Five Question Friday!!
Here's the rules:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer the questions, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! Then, hop around and check out other fabulous bloggers! Oh, and...I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!!
Don't have a blog but wanna join in? Simply leave your answers in the comments!
Questions for Friday, July 2, 2010:
- What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
- Are you still firends with your friends from high school?
- Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers everytime you hear it?
- What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
- What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Here are my answers:
- What I miss most is being together with my family. Since my parents are no longer married and my youngest brother passed away recently, I remember all the fun family vacations we took and that right there is the one thing I miss most.
- I am still friends with some people from high school...not the ones I thought would always be there but a good few. I wouldn't have it any other way.
- My kids are always saying "OMG" It drives me crazy but the funny thing is, I started saying it...
- The one thing that I think symbolized America is UNITY.
- We have no plans for the 4th of July. We're just going to hang out and enjoy our family time.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha