Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shoot Me: 4 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


I am participating in a year long challenge created by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans. The Goal is to post a photo of you & one or more of your children for 52 weeks on Thursdays. Join me as I hop on this fun meme & get in front of the camera!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I didn't have a photo to post so I took a quick photo of Keirstin, Joshua & I.  It was taken with my cell phone.  I need to buy a new camera.  Any suggestions?  What kind of camera do you have?



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful take, Krish!

    I had an old Olympus stylus point and shoot camera which i accidentally lost the other month. If i can buy a replacement now, Id get a Nikon one or maybe just another Olympus one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shot. I have a Nikon D50. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat photo for a cell phone. I love my Nikon 3000 DSLR and my point n shoot Cannon power shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You three look like a happy bunch. Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!!! try Nikon D90 sissy though I am not using a DSLR yet, but i am planning to have one soon.

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everyone's smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.