Welcome to my life....
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Day 9: A photo you took
I had a hard time picking just one photo! So here are two photos I took at my niece's birthday party.
L-R: Cousin L, Gramma & K
L-R: My cousin TD, My grandmother & TD's daughter K.
1 comment:
Karen Mortensen
9:41 PM
Very nice pictures.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Thank you,
Krisha
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Test
This is my test blog.
Friday Photo Flashback #5
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
Friday Photo Flashback #8
One of my blogging friends, Alicia started a new meme called "Friday Photo Flashback" She decided to start this meme because she ...
Shoot Me: 10 of 52
I am participating in a year long challenge created by Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans . The Goal is to post a photo of you & one or mo...
Very nice pictures.
ReplyDelete