Friday, July 09, 2010

My brother turned the B-I-G 30!!!

Ok, so I'm  a little late posting this but I feel it's worth sharing!  Afterall, it was a very memorable time!

My little brother turn 30 last month.  We had a great time!  His best friend from VA flew in and spent time with us!  I had not seen her in such a long time!  Our cousin (whom we are very close to) and niece drove in from NM.  They all stayed and visited for what felt like a week!  We loved the company!

Here's the BFF:




Here's my cousin & niece.
(She's gonna kill me for posting this pict!)







D's birthday was on a Wednesday and the kids make dinner that night.  We had beef tostadas & spanish rice.  D had made plans to hang out with some friends after work for his birthday but before he left we had some cake and sang to him!  Too bad my camcorder broke otherwise I would have posted video of us singing to him.  You'll just have to settle for pictures :)

Here I am with my "little" brother and my kids with their Uncle.  The only one missing is Keirstin.  I can't remember where she went.  I think she wasn't feeling good and went to bed early.





The following day my brother took his nieces & nephew swimming.  I was on my way out the door for work when the second photo was snapped.






















On Saturday the adults had dinner with D in Scottsdale and then went dancing at the club.  We all had a good time.  I met his co-workers and his friends.  I'm not one to dance but I did this night and I must say, I had a fabulous time.

Sam Sea and my brother at Ceilo in Scottsdale, AZ.



Here's a group photo.  This was taken while we were waiting for our dinner to arrive.


Dinner was amazing!  I had the ravioli.  Too bad I didn't snap a photo of my dinner!  It was good.  I don't remember what everybody had but we all enjoyed our meal.  Here I am right before dinner arrived & a photo of my brother and cousin L.
    


After dinner we went to the club.  My hubby & cousin K waiting for us.












  









At the end of the night, it was an ejoyable time. We loved the time spent with family. Can't wait for another family get together. Love you Sam & L! Thanks for coming out and spending time with us! Another shout out to my brother. Happy Birthday D! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.