Happy 14th Birthday Kelcie!
The past couple of months I've been freaking out on the fact that my two oldest girls are young ladies. Today my oldest turns 14! I just can not believe how time flew by! One day she was a newborn and we were taking her home from the hospital and the next minute she's a teen!
I'm not sure why I was freaking out but I just about lost it! Seriously. I've got nothing to worry about. Cordell & I have raised our daughter well and we know that she will make wise decisions as she gets older.
Kelcie is very independant. She seems to be quiet & shy at first but once she gets to know you, she is very outspoken. She is very caring and loveable. She is an excellent artist. She loves to draw. Music is her thing. She likes a variety of music. She is an excellent friend and sister.
Kelcie, you have grown to become a very beautiful young lady. We are very blessed! You were welcomed into this world at 5:49 pm. At birth you weighed 8lbs 7oz.
You were only a few days old in this photo. On this day we took you to see my Uncle. The entire time we were there all you did was sleep. We tried waking you up but you weren't having it.
This photo was taken right before we were leaving. Your dad & I look so young! I don't know if you can see but you were yawning in this photo.
Today is all about you! I hope you have a fantastic day. We love you very much!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha