Saturday, July 17, 2010

Six Word Saturday: July 17, 2010


This meme was created by Cait. If you decide to particpate in this meme, head on over to Cait at Show my Face, fill in Mr. Linky & see what other's have to say.

It's a really simple meme. You describe your life (or something) in just SIX words.

Missing my kids right about now!!!
(They are visiting with the in-laws before school starts)


5 comments:

  1. My 6 for you: Hope you see them again soon!

    Super ‘6WS’ post.It’s great reading posts like yours on Saturdays!

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Mine this week is HERE. Hope you can join me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I musta been one of those 'bad moms' you hear about...I always loved the peace and quiet when our kids were with my folks for a week, camping, in the summer.

    My six words are now posted. Do hope you can find time to come over and join me for a bit of your day...
    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I hope their time away goes quickly by for you. Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I always miss mine when they are away as well that is a good sign of a great mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~enjoy missing them as they will be home all to soon! its hard to be away but take this time to simply be and do for yourself...it truly is a blessing and need...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.