True Blood
NCIS
Grey's Anatomy
Criminal Minds
Keeping Up with the Kardashians
House
Vampire Diaries
Biggest Loser
Secret Life of the American Teenager
Make It or Break It
iCarly
Wizards of Waverly Place
Family Guy
Law & Order
Law & Order Criminal Intent & Special Victims Unit
Glee
Ugly Betty (The show ended and I was sad to see it go)
Two and a Half Men
The Mentalist
The Good Wife
The Unit
Private Practice
Grey's Anatomy
Medium
Army Wives
Cold Case
Leverage
NCIS
NCIS Los Angeles
Cougar Town
The Closer
NUMB3RS was a good show before it ended
CSI: NY
Cake Boss
I created a Linky List if you would like to also participate in this neat way of getting to know me. Just enter your blog post and I will be sure to stop by.
I like alot of those same shows too!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow. I guess I don't watch too much TV. I haven't seen any of those shows.
ReplyDeleteYou have NCIS on there twice.... my kinda girl! lol We're a *little* obsessed with it at my house.........
ReplyDelete(My ring tone is the theme song..lol)
Yes Mommy2Four, NCIS is a favorite for the family. Where did you find that ringtone? That's awesome!
ReplyDelete