Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday: July 16, 2010

My Little Life


It's time for Five Question Friday!!

Here's the rules:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer the questions, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! Then, hop around and check out other fabulous bloggers! Oh, and...I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!!

Don't have a blog but wanna join in? Simply leave your answers in the comments!

Questions for Friday, July 16, 2010:
  1. Do you collect anything?
  2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
  3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
  4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
  5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Here are my answers:
  1. Not anymore.  I used to when I was in high school.
  2. Clive Owen, Lorenz Tate and Patrick Dempsey.
  3. Yes, I have several.  I have one on my left thigh.  I was with my cousin and we were riding my brother's bike on a bumpy dirt road.  We lost control and crashed.
  4. I'm a pretty plain Jane when it comes to food.  I'm not one to try anything new...
  5. No, I have never seen a tornado in real life.
If you liked the new Five Question Friday, head on over to Mama M, grab her button and join in the fun!










MckLinky Blog Hop






1 comment:

  1. Patrick Dempsey is a celebrity sales person for Avon!
    which I sale,
    and I think he is highly handsome too:)

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you,

Krisha

Test

This is my test blog.