
It's time for Five Question Friday!!
Here's the rules:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer the questions, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! Then, hop around and check out other fabulous bloggers! Oh, and...I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!!
Don't have a blog but wanna join in? Simply leave your answers in the comments!
Questions for Friday, July 9, 2010:
- What is one food you could eat everyday?
- Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
- What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
- What color are your kitchen walls?
- Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
Here are my answers:
- I could eat Chipotle chicken or steak burrito bol! Mmmmmm.....
- No, I am not working in the career I thought I would be when I was 18. When I was 18 I wanted to be a teacher to K-3 students. I started working for an airline and have been here since.
- I'm not sure how much younger you're referring to but I wish I had joined the military after graduating high school. I think I would have been able to travel a lot more & been more independant.
- My kitchen walls a plain white.
- I can not remember what my very first favorite song was. I do know that I was in love with New Kids On The Block---who wasn't.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you,
Krisha