Join the fun! Click here to learn how to play! I thought it would be fun to participate. It's really simple. You make a short post about the weekly topic which is posted here.
You can respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos. Click here to see the complete list of weekly topics. Fairly simple, right?
Today's topic is "6 of your favorite things that are red, white or blue"
- A can of Coke! (red & white)
- An old comforter blanket (it's blue)
- My cell phone cover, it's red!
- A sweat jacket I like to cuddle up in when it's cold (it's blue)
- My favorite shirt to lounge in on Saturday...(it's white)
- The cup I drink out of all the time...it has a red straw :)

Love the red straw. Happy 4th.
ReplyDeleteLove #1!!! LOL
ReplyDelete